- How Keirsten leveraged her healing experience into a new career.
- From doctor talks and health fairs to digital strategy.
- Challenges in finding the right doctors when you’re struggling with your health.
- Why practitioners aren’t usually good at marketing and how that’s hurting the people who need their help.
- Is your website too ego centric and not communicating to potential patients clearly?
- Keirsten’s website design & copy advice.
- Keirsten’s wish for the future of medicine and the ability of holistic care.
- Being appropriately pissed at the health care system and getting in table flipping mode to demand a change.
- Websites & social media strategy.
- Leveraging the internet to educate the public.
LINKS & RESOURCES
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, leave us a review on iTunes, and share the show with your friends, colleagues, and your doctor.
Dr. DeFrancesco partners with patients seeking a smarter & sustainable approach to health by doing the detective work to uncover root cause(s) and design a personalized and comprehensive plan that includes nutrition, lifestyle, functional medicine, and root cause therapies.
This approach benefits people who are seeking help with chronic inflammatory conditions, autoimmunity, thyroid conditions, digestive problems, brain health, and health optimization.